Check out my E.P L.Vijalanti

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

L.Vijalanti NYC Drum N Bass Killa

If your tired of whack ass hipster mc's spitting simplistic lyrics with phony British accents over Drum N Bass, then I got the antidote. I love DnB, Jungle and Dubstep with all my heart, I'm not asking permission to blow the spot, don't step in my way. The music needs lyricism as deep as the production and Dj skills out there, at least I think it dose. You disagree, pass me by. I'm not cocky or big headed, I'm a humble, real mothafucka tryna flow with the music. I see nothing wrong with reality driven lyrics. Is there some kind of a rule that says you can't dance to something unless it's entirely superficial? Rhythm is still rhythm your spitting real lyrics or saying "bibbiddabiddaboobiddablabladiddede mc, dj MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" If my music is to depressing for a current NYC Jungle audience, then I guess I don't need to be involved with people that are trying to make a scene soly based on luring coke head, trust fund babies in because they have money. If your only concern is money... THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GET INVOLVED IN UNDERGROUND MUSIC?!!! GO GET A JOB AT A BANK OR SOMETHING!!!! Anyways, enough ranting... Here's the first sample of my Drum n Bass and Dubstep flows:





3 comments:

  1. pain and passion in every letter ...
    you may want to tame it in two a path everyone can feel and not be afraid of the over message...
    some times you gotta sugar coat shit so the masses can digest it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know what your saying but that would completely defeat the purpose. I mean if pain and passion is a reason for people not to listen to music, I think we all got bigger problems then weather people listen to me or not lol. Besides ain't nothing sweet about me... This is a beast I can't tame because it represents something bigger then you and I... Not to mention I've spit this shit to a packed club and they went crazy! The truth is still fun and enjoyable to hear with good music and a great vibe. I love what I do and I think it shows. I mean I really, really love what I do and I've been blessed with this creative vision. If people are scared of that then they need to take a look at who they are more thoroughly. Also, I'm sick and tired of people making excuses for garbage ass music they listen. "Oh it's just a party song, oh I just like the beat" But when it comes to me, it's like "Oh My God! Actual music with heart and meaning? Telling a story? Oh no I can't listen to this, I might have to think!" Pisses me off what our society is turning into. But a lot of people are already looking for what I'm bringing. If I dumb it down I'll be letting them down as well as myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I appreciate you checking my blog man, a little support goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete