Check out my E.P L.Vijalanti

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Hate My Life!!! pt. 3

Here I go taking my 2 and a half hour walk home through the ice cold wind and snow:

 In case you haven't figured, I covered my face because the wind was so intense and I didn't want frost bite. Of course I still been at it with the music, things have been up and down lately. Recently I went to a hiring event at a local supermarket. The job actually seemed descent with pretty good wages and was close to me. So I got there early, before the managers had turned up. I filled the application out and ended up talking to this guy that also filled out an application. After briefly conversing, we decided to ask one of the employee's when the hiring event was taking place. She looked at us all stank and snarled that there was no hiring event but she would take our applications. Bad idea, I said something isn't right, I asked another cashier there and she smiled and said told us the hiring event took place from 4-9 pm. Really?! This bitch straight up lied because she didn't like the look of us. Lady, IT'S WINTER TIME!!! What do expect us to come in a 3 piece suite?! It's a fucking job stocking shelves, get off your high horse.



      So I get back to the event after killing some time elsewhere, and of course the managers can't find my application form (obviously because she threw them away). So I fill out another and hand it in. On my way to my current job, I get this bad feeling that in the rush to fill out a new form and get to work on time, I forgot to put my phone number down. So I try to call the store to let them know, number not in use anymore. Ok so I 411, number not listed Damn!

       So I get to work, I think ok, not turning out to be such a bad time. Yeah right!!! Towards the end of the night, I'm asked to take the garbage out, no problem... I get downstairs to the dumpster, they packed the garbage bag so full that it tears right open from the weight just as I'm throwing it in and ALL THE GARBAGE POURS ALL OVER ME! AGHHHH!!!! Ok so I'm covered in stinking garbage. I better just go back up. I saw a guy go up in the elevator a few minutes ago and I find, HE'S LEFT THE DOOR OPEN UPSTAIRS!!! The elevator doesn't move unless the door is manually closed.

      So I'll just go upstairs and close it. Nope door to the stairs is locked. Ok I'll just call someone in at work and ask them to close the door. Wow! my phone chooses that exact second to die. I wonder were this other door go's? Oops, I tried to open that one and set and alarm off, no doubt security is gonna be there soon. Maybe they got the key. Nope they just turned the alarm off and left. So I walk all the way around and all the doors to the movie are locked. Finally I find an unlocked door, drag all these garbage cans up the escalator and get back to work. I get yelled at for taking so long and everyone rushes off to drive home. I'll just call a taxi. My phones dead. I'll just use the payphone, nope! Both of the are broken!

Guess I'm walking for miles through a blizzard covered in garbage! Yippie!!! Nearly 3 hours of walking through a crazy snow storm in the dark on the side of a highway, I'm finally home! Were I find the notice in the mail that my power is about to be shut off. Nice!

By the way, this is how almost everyday is for me. No exaggeration.

All I wanna do is make music, that's all.

Am I wrong for dreaming people?

No comments:

Post a Comment