Check out my E.P L.Vijalanti

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NYC Ghetto's, Bronx to Brooklyn, The Forgotten Corners New York

People have a certain fascination with the ghettos of New York. I have tons of photography that I took over time. These are all recent photos, just a few of thousands of shots I took. Believe it or not this is a massive improvement since the 70's and 80's.














































I want to show people the world we come from. Not to glorify violence or any trife nonsense associated with the ghetto... I just want to show the world we exist, we are creative and beautiful people.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos, the details, the feelings, you nailed it all through your pictures, keep me posted when you put more on here. Very interesting page of photos. As a Brooklyn resident who has lived in ghettos, your photos really capture the feel of the neighborhoods most have never gone to. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete